Three Days in the Belly of Hell
The Sign of the Times
Three Denials of Christ
- The first denial during the first millennium: ‘I know him not’. We denied knowing Jesus during the Christian age of the martyrs and the Roman persecutions; many of our ancestors did this since it was the only safe thing to do.
- The second denial during the second millennium: ‘O man, I am not’. We denied that we were HIS true chosen people since we forgot our identity. The Celtic, Germanic and Anglo-Saxons are HIS chosen people.
- The third denial during the third millennium: ‘I know not what thou sayest’. We denied HIS word documented in our bibles. Instead we have followed and believed in the ‘leaven of the Pharisees’ that is also known as the ‘traditions of man’. We have not been recognizing HIS word as truth.
Three Measures of Meal with Hidden Leaven
Three Woes of Judgement
- The first Woe during the fifth trumpet is five months of torment. (Revelations 9:5 & 10)
- The second Woe during the sixth trumpet sounds like a war that will last 1 year, 1 month, 1 day, and 1 hour in which a third of man will be killed. (Revelation 9:14-21) A great earthquake will follow this with seven thousand men killed. Then we finally repent as a nation and give glory to Ho Theos our Father in Heaven. (Revelation 11:13-15)
- The third Woe is when Ho Theos comes to judge the world after HIS chosen people have repented. There will be another earthquake and hail. (Revelation 11:19) Then the third angel will come to judge the rest of the world with fire and brimstone. (Revelation 14:9)