- · Signs
- · Season = Appointed Times
- · To distinguish the day from the night
- · To identify a year’s worth of time
About Enoch’s Solar Calendar
Enoch’s Calendar with Feast Days
2017 Yahweh's Solar Calendar
2018 Yahweh's Solar Calendar
For more information about the Feast Days, see this link.
Solar Calendar Evidence
- Nowhere in the bible does it reflect that the Hebrews went outside to sight the new crescent moon.
- The Old Testament refers to months by number and not names. Nowhere in the bible does it mention a 13th month which is required for a lunar calendar. The lunar month is shorter than a solar month, therefore, a 13th month must be added periodically to sync the seasons with the solar year. Therefore the lunar calendar is not consistent.
- The Hebrews and Israelites were farmers and it would be hard to determine the planting and harvesting times based on a lunar calendar.
- The laws for keeping the feast days do not mention there must be a crescent of full moon before they occur. Also the KJV says the feast day will be on the selfsame day; therefore not a day moving with the moon cycles: Exodus 12:17 And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt:
- The Hebrew word 2320 Chodesh was translated as moon in Ezekiel 46:1, Amos 8:5, and 2 Kings 4:23 – Chodesh is used 283 times in the Old Testament and only 26 times was it used for the word ‘moon’ – the other 257 times chodesh meant ‘month’. So the word ‘chodesh’ really means month and it was translated as moon in error. The same for Col 2:6 the Greek work used is normally month and not moon. So using these verses as proof of a lunar calendar is really not proof. You can use http://biblehub.com/ to determine the Greek or Hebrew word used in a translation. Just search for the verse you want to translate and then click on Lexicon.
- The Hebrew word ‘yareach’ means moon and it was consistently translated as moon. The word ‘yareach’ was not used in Ezekiel 46:1, Amos 8:5, and 2 Kings 4:23.
- Deuteronomy 4:2 and 12:23 tells us that we are not to add or take away any information from his laws. Therefore, since Deuteronomy does not tell us to use the moon to start counting the day of the month to determine a feast day, we do not have the authority to insert the new moon into the determining the dates of the feast days.
- Using a lunar or lunar/solar calendar requires the Sabbath day to change each month based on when the new moon is. The Sabbath day law states we are to work 6 days and then rest on the seventh, therefore, each change in the new moon day requires this law to be broken.
- The Book of Enoch describes the use of a solar calendar. The Book of Jude warns against not teaching the prophecies of Enoch. If you use the Enoch calendar to determine the feast days, no laws have to be broken in order to celebrate the feast days and the Sabbaths. The feast days fall exactly as Yahweh stated they should be.
- The 12 signs of the Mazzaroth, which is commonly referred to as the Zodiac, I believe was our original Hebrew calendar.
- The Jews base their Passover on a lunar calendar. The new moon was March 17th at 10:00am. Therefore a lunar Passover dinner would be on March 31st and the Jewish Passover ended on April 1st at 6:00pm. Mat 26:3Mark 14:1-2
- It is thought that Yahshua was crucified on April 3, 33AD. The solar calendar does prove Yahshua was sacrificed on April 3rd (Hebrew 14th day) at 3:00p.m. (Hebrew hour 9, Mat 27:45) which would make Passover dinner that evening. See Exodus 12:6, Numbers 9:3, Leviticus 23:5, andDeuteronomy 16:4.
Daniel’s Calendar Prophecy
Solar Calendar Further Information
The Meaning of 'Tekufah' (Turning Point)
Noah's Flood & the Jubilees Calendar
Reckoning of Days by Belief
- Hebrew Hour 0, dawn to dawn starts new calendar date
- Hebrew Hour 6, noon to noon starts new calendar date
- Hebrew Hour 12, evening to evening starts new calendar date
You can also learn more about the Israelite day here on page 1035.
The Reckoning of Time
The Voice of God Rocks
Division of the Day, The Solar Hour
I believe the true start of day is in the morning when the sun is just starting to rise at dawn. At dawn is when you can identify the age of the Mazzaroth and if the equinox has occurred. So I think that the new day, new year, and new age all start at the same time.
The New Year
The Mazzaroth & the Great Year
To view this page as a PDF, see this page.
Yahweh's time keepers - the Sun and the Stars!