Saturday, March 8, 2014

Many Tribes Present for the End Times

The Book of Revelations tells us that the tribes of Israel will be present when Jesus returns. Therefore more than just one tribe will be there for the end times.  This book also tells us the tribes of Israel will be a great multitude at the end times.

Rev 7:3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." 4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,

12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,

12,000 from the tribe of Gad,

6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,

12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,

12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,

7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,

12,000 from the tribe of Levi,

12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,

8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,

12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,

12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"


Our Father did promise Abram/Abraham that he will be a great nation and a blessing:

Genesis 12:1 Now Yahweh said to Abram, "Get out of your country, and from your relatives, and from your father's house, to the land that I will show you. 2 I will make of you a great nation. I will bless you, and make your name great. You will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you. In you will all of the families of the earth be blessed."

Abraham blesses Ephraim and states his offspring will be a multitude of nations:

Genesis 48:18 And Joseph said to his father, "Not this way, my father; since this one is the firstborn, put your right hand on his head." 19 But his father refused and said, "I know, my son, I know. He also shall become a people, and he also shall be great. Nevertheless, his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his offspring shall become a multitude of nations." 20 So he blessed them that day, saying, "By you Israel will pronounce blessings, saying,  'God make you as Ephraim and as Manasseh. '" Thus he put Ephraim before Manasseh.

The current country of Israel is way too small for the tribes of Israel to gather since it is not much bigger than the size of Phoenix, Arizona.  Plus only the Jews live there and all 12 are not represented there.  The Jews only have created one country; therefore they are not a multitude of nations.  The ancestors of the Mayflower Pilgrims and ancestors of the founding fathers of America do match these prophecies though.

Our Father promises David that he will have a descendant on the throne forever and his descendant Queen Elizabeth does sit on the throne today:

Psalms 89:3" I have made a covenant with my chosen one, I have sworn to David, my servant, 4 'I will establish your seed forever, And build up your throne to all generations.' "Selah.


The Book of Jeremiah also reflects that fishers will be sent – these fishers are sent to tell of the birth of Jesus and spread the word of the new covenant.  The fisher phase has been completed since everyone knows that Jesus was born.  Now hunters must be sent to unite us with the true word of the new covenant so that they are ready for the end times.

Jeremiah 16:16 16 "Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the Lord, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks. 17 For my eyes are on all their ways. They are not hidden from me, nor is their iniquity concealed from my eyes. 18 But first I will doubly repay their iniquity and their sin, because they have polluted my land with the carcasses of their detestable idols, and have filled my inheritance with their abominations."


The Book of Jeremiah reflects the Israelites will forget who they are:

Jeremiah 50:6  My people have been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray; they have turned them away on the mountains; they have gone from mountain to hill; they have forgotten their resting place.

No comments:

Post a Comment